Designed for harsh conditions on the most rugged of construction sites, the Evacuator Synergy-TG is the next step in site alarms. The long-range wireless link and long-life battery mean that this alarm needs no external wiring and can be easily installed in any location.
- IP65 rated enclosure
- IP67 rated antenna
- 110dB combined sounder siren
- 40 Addressable Devices
- Category 1 radio module
- Tested to RED directive
- CE RoHs and EMC compliant
- Automatic battery low indication
- Extended Battery life over Synergy-RF model
- ‘Plug and play’ simple self-installation
- Low maintenance costs
- Secure ‘Swipe Key fob’ provides reset control
- Bright tri-colour status LED
- Manufactured in the UK
|Dimensions||165 × 220 × 85 cm|
|Sound Output (dB)||
|First Aid Call||
- Q: What is the difference between the Synergy RF and Synergy TG?
- A: The Synergy TG is in a higher IP rated case and houses a longer life (Blue) battery pack
- Q: How do I reset the Synergy TG?
- A: You can reset by swiping the fob over the Reset patch on the sticker or the system can be reset from a Base Station