Synergy-RF Base Station
£366.00 Ex VAT
The Evacuator Synergy RF base station site alarm requires no cabling and can be wirelessly interconnected with up to 40 other call point, sounder/strobe and Synergy Automatic Detection devices within a single system. The base station acts as the systems control panel, featuring a screen to display when the system is in test or alarm state and monitors all linked devices in case of low battery. Each linked site alarm, including the base station, is given a numerical “address” allowing the triggered device to be easily identified.
- Category 1 radio module
- Tested to RED directive
- CE, UKCA, RoHs and EMC Compliant
- 25mm Bright LED display unit
- Scratch-resistant UV decals
- 85dB buzzer
- 40 Addressable devices
- Automatic battery low indication
- Completely wireless operation (No mains required)
- ‘Plug and play’ Simple Self-installation
- Low maintenance costs
- Silent range test
- System Battery Monitor
- Mains Power Option
- Manufactured in the UK
|Dimensions||270 × 160 × 80 cm|
|Sound Output (dB)||
|First Aid Call||
Watch this product in action:
- Q: Can I get spare Base Station keys?
- A: Yes, our keys are one key to pass so we have plenty in stock
- Q: Will the Base Station alert me when I have a Battery Low in the system?
- A: Yes, the LED next to the screen will illuminate. You then just have to press the Display Button to retrieve the information
- Q: When in alarm what will the screen display?
- A: The screen will display “AL” followed by the device number which initiated the alarm