The Evacuator Synergy heat detector is the ideal addition to the Synergy wireless manual site alarm system. With built-in radio frequency technology, the detector can wirelessly interlink with up to 40 other devices.
- Battery-powered site alarm
- Built-in Heat Detector
- Can be wirelessly interlinked with up to 40 other Synergy RF devices:
- Radiofrequency range: 100m in buildings, 400m in free space between devices
- Category 1 Radio Receiver
- An ideal addition to a manual site alarm system
- Provides early-warning upon detection of fire
- Designed to be ceiling mounted
- Indoor Use Only
- Provides low battery and out of RF range warning
- Requires no wiring whatsoever
- Triggers all other non-detector site alarms to sound upon activation
- CE & UKCA Marked
Please note: Heat Detectors offer no extra alarm noise on-site, they act only as a detector
|Dimensions||150 × 200 × 100 cm|
|Sound Output (dB)||
- Q: Will the detector Sound if it detects Heat?
- A: No, the detector will pass the message on and ask the Base Station, Call Point & Sounder Strobes to sound
- Q: Which battery pack does the Synergy Heat Detector use?
- A: It uses the Green battery pack (FMCEVAWBPACK5)
- Q: How many Heat detectors can I have in the system?
- A: You can have upto 40 on a Basic system, however we do not recommend as there would be no sound with 40 on the system