The Evacuator Synergy RF smoke detector is the ideal addition to the Synergy wireless manual site alarm system, providing a detection point for fast flaming fires. With built-in radio frequency technology, the detector can wirelessly interlink with up to 40 other devices.
- Battery-powered site alarm
- Built-in smoke detector designed to detect fast flaming fires
- Can be wirelessly interlinked with up to 40 other Synergy RF devices:
- Radiofrequency range: 100m in buildings, 400m in free space
- Category 1 Radio Receiver
- An ideal addition to a manual site alarm system
- Provides early-warning upon detection of fire
- Designed to be ceiling mounted
- Indoor Use Only
- Provides low battery and out of RF range warning
- Requires no wiring whatsoever
- CE & UKCA Marked
- Triggers all other non-detector site alarms to sound upon activation
Please note: Base Station units are not required for interconnection of other units, they provide additional benefits for system maintenance and testing.
|Dimensions||150 × 200 × 100 cm|
|Sound Output (dB)||
- Q: Will my Smoke Detector connect into the system?
- A: Yes, your Evacuator Synergy Smoke Detector will connect to any other Synergy devices
- Q: Which battery pack do I need for the Synergy Smoke detector?
- A: FMCEVAWBPACK5 (Green pack)
- Q: Can I replace the Detector Head?
- A: Yes you can, the detector head is simply an Apollo Series 65 Optical Smoke